Hello everybody.

In this time, i write about an art exposition I enjoy very much. The past sunday april 15, i went to a Museo de Arte Contemporáneo of Cerrillos to see an exposition called Strandbeest, in which I went without knowing what it is. My friends invite me to this event to have a panorama the day when meet us, and we decided go to this exposition because the artworks are very strange and interesting, also we enjoy to go to museums in Santiago. 
In this visits we went the small museum, see each workart with detainment and amazement. All the artworks are made with pvc plastic, this are a imitation of beasts or animals whit many legs, which was propelled with wind energy. This artworks are made by the  sculptor Theo Jansen, who created this things because he want to see fantastic best who walk and protect the beachs of Holland. 
The most remarkable sculture is one representation that moves in the museum (watch bellow), to see that we had to make a very long line and the room where the artwork was full. This artworks also are the it was what I most viewed. I remember having felt very much astonishment and a little afraid, because watch move an enormous sculture is very strange also besides that almost crushes us. 

This visit at this expostion was very very funny and interesting, watch this kind of artworks are things that are not often seen in the live.

Resultado de imagen para strandbeest evolution gif

Comentarios

  1. Hello Carlos, it sounds very interesting, I would like to have gone!

    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Carlos, i really like to go to museums, i will consider this one.
    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. i wanna go to this exposition too, but i have not had time yet. Those creatures are alive man!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love this type of thing. I'd seen this before but I didn't know who the artist was.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares