Hello Teacher and classmates, in this time I talk about one of my hobbies, witch is read books.
I started to read 3 years ago, before I go to the university, when I studied in a preuniversitario. This year (2015) I discover the world of the reading because my teacher of lenguaje give me a list of goods books of literature chilean and international. He motivated me and after he saw my enthusiasm, he give me a gift, it which was one of his fauvorites books. That marked my definitive entrance to the world of reading, besides that nobody had given me a book before.
To this day, I read regularly, all the days of week when I have time or the most usually, when i go in the bus to somewhere.
I like to read all kind of cathegories, but my favorite style is the literature, especially the contemporary novels. Actually I read the collection of the books made by Dawn Brown, author known for writing novels with fictional characters but with real places in diferents countries (the descripcitions of this places is very exact and extensive), with themes about conspiracies, as its most known title "The Da Vinci code".

Resultado de imagen para dawn brown libros

Comentarios

Entradas populares