Imagen relacionada

Hi classmates, in this time I talk about a toy of my childhood, which is a mini car for kids, This toy was my fauvourite because I used to trasport myself in the street when I go out whit my parents and I entertaining a lot in my garden. My mini car was a blue red color, similar to the image. This toy was a gift of my fourth birthday, and this day I was happy for a lot time ans I don't need another toy, I still remember when I break the gift wrap and the emotion was I felt.
Whit this toy I practice exersices for my legs, because I push this toy to move and I don't feel tired when I go out to the kindergarden, the park nearby of my home, the streetmarket, and any places when I went. This was my first car and my first trasnport system. And I used to keep my toys insede the car and later I take out to play in parks or any place when I don't stay in the car.
When I was grow in age, this car was given a my little nephew and he used it until the car was broken for the use.
This was the best toy what I had in my life.







Comentarios

Entradas populares