Hi, today I talk about my faovorite activity I like to go outside, it's about knowing new places. All my life I like to discovered new places, any space in my distrit, region, contry or another countries. When I've free time I prefer go and see places and things I had never seen. I visit places like as new expotitions, orchestras, tasted exotic food in restaurants, playing parks, pratice trekking and enjoy the enviroment of Parques Nacionales and knowing the famous places in any contry I'm going. I enjoy this trips whit my girlfriend, friends and my family, because we do anything to have fun.
The places I like expecially more are the natural enviorments, like some beaches, forests, snowy monttains, exotic geologic formations and more. Also, the trekking never missing in the new places that I discover. 
In this summer holidays, I went to Pucón, In the ninth region, whit my family. We knowing new beaches, lakes and a Natural Park very beauty, the Parque Nacional Herquehue. This is a special place because in the hill of the mountains have three lagoons!, but although the water is very cold, we swim in any way. To get to the top, we has to walk five hours, we feel very tired but we are seeing the wonderful green landscape of forests of araucarias and autochthonous vegetation.



Comentarios

Entradas populares